- May 2018 DSGVO compliance ...
- June 2017 worked # 118 .. # 122 during ES to Russia
- June 2016 worked # 116 &# 117 during early ES to the east,
also new DXCC YO
- January 2013 Added subpage about controlling
RC switches (German)
- December 2013 DARC moved to new servers, corrupted web-page
- November 2013 QSL card design for DC2IP uploaded to
sent pending QSLs
- July 2013 worked # 115 during ES to Russia
- June 2013 worked # 114 during ES to EA & CT
- March 2013 QSL card design for F/DC2IP uploaded to
sent pending QSLs
- December 2012 F/DC2IP activities...
- July 2012 worked # 113 during ES to UR
- June 2012 worked # 112 during ES to LZ
- April/May 2012 project simple rotor control assumes shape,
see project page (in German)
- March 2012 great tropo to G, worked # 108 .. # 111
- November 2010 after dead of laptop and packet PC most IT now on desktop,
packet PC still to be done
- September 2010 got a new toy a Yaesu FT-817 ND
- June 2010 # 104 until # 107 worked during ES openings, also new DXCC !
- October 2009 # 103 during TR opening, though QTH too low
- July 2009 managed to get up very early in VHF-contest to listen
for something new from /P QTH, made finally # 100 to # 102 !
- June 2009 new squares via ESporadic, waiting now for # 100 !
- September 2008 new QSL cards arrived!
- August 2008 got another square via ES and a lucky one via MS
- July 2008 had finally some luck to get 3 new squares during
- March 2008 worked a bit on internal details of the web-site,
transferred mostly to CSS usage, I apologize for any possibly broken
Web content in some older browsers
- January 2008 I ran out of QSL cards, new ones are under preparation,
please be patient if you are waiting for one. Tnx!
- 2008-01-20 new #s IN82, IN83 and IN93 worked, EA2TO/P resp.
EA2TO/1 during an amazing tropo opening, my QTH is 100 m asl and 30 km
to the west I have mountains.
My tropo ODX is now 1134 km!
- 2007-08-07 new # JO34 worked, DL0RSH/P with Op DG7TG on Helgoland
- 2007-08-05 3 new #s and new DXCC S5 wkd during contest from JN49BH,
what a pity that my sigs have been too weak to get also copied by 9A4QV
- 2007-05-10 QSL-card for LU/DC2IP is finally available !
- 2007-04-30 new # JN19 worked,
not far away but nevertheless 'rare'
- 2007-03-15 new # JO00 worked,
page interface.htm published
- 2006-12-08 9A/DC2IP QSL card published, all cards sent!
picture updates on AVR page
Counter from www.microcounter.de activated
- 2006-11-08 first version of
AVR activities description
- 2006-10-04 started description of my AVR activities
- 2006-07-27 updated pictures and report on
9A/DC2IP operation put on web-site
- 2006-07-16 new # JN99 worked from JN49BH, distance 717 km
- 2006-07-12 worked TA1D (KN41LB) via ES, new # and new DXCC